Tuesday 9 June 2020

My pepeha

Today I made a pepeha it is kind of like a Mihi but much smaller.
                                                                            First I said my name , then I said where I was born which is Greymouth, after that, I said where I am living now.
You know those lines on top of the letters, well those things are called  Macrons.
I am going to show you how to get macrons on top of your letters.
These are macrons.
Go on to Insert.
Go down on insert and click special characters.



Then it will come up with this.




Write down Macrons in the search.


Then it will come up with macrons.
That is how you get macrons.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhys, it's great to learn all about you. can you pronounce the words correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rhys,
    Thank you for creating this pepeha and sharing it with us all! You have done a fantastic job including all of this information about yourself, and it was so cool to be able to learn a little bit more about you!
    I really like how you gave a brief explanation about your pepeha. This was a great addition to your blogpost as it helped me understand what you wrote.
    You mentioned how you were born in Greymouth, and that you currently live in Ruatapu.
    Have you lived on the West Coast your whole life?
    What are some of your favourite parts of the West Coast?
    It was fantastic of you to include the step-by-step process of how you can include Macron’s into text. I personally was unsure on how to do this, but after following the process you included I am now able to confidently include them in my writing!
    You have done an outstanding job on this blogpost!
    Keep up the great work!
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.