Friday 16 October 2020

My School holiday

 

This is about my school holiday.




(Rhys)

On Friday night 8:30 at our house on the first night of the holidays I went to sleep in our bean bag in my bedroom. I don't know why I did it. I put two pillows down in front of me so my feet could go on top of the pillows for me to sleep. The pillows were a mattress. I got my snuggly blankies and in awhile I went to sleep. Mum and Dad did not know that I was sleeping in the bean bag. 


(Dad)

It was about 11 at night and I went in to check if Rhys was asleep…..


a                       h                   w



           n                      e                a

        


                     d                                         s.


So I told him to get up and he got up. Welllll kind of. He was sleep walking.He slumped into bed and went to sleep. 

     


(Rhys)

I woke up the next morning and I wondered how I got into my bed last night. Then Dad told me.

It was Saturday. We didn't do much on Saturday. I'm pretty sure we just stayed home and watched some YouTube videos. I did some other stuff but it was raining on Saturday so I didn't do much. 

  


So on Sunday I went to the Hoki pool and I played with my little brother Luke and my Dad. Dad gave me some lessons.This was about at the end of the day most of the day we didn't do much kinda like Saturday.


Monday My grandparents looked after me for the day because my mum was at work.Tuesday my BFF stayed at the house but that's really all we did. Wednesday my BFF came to my house for a sleep over.....


This is the story so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.