Sunday 22 May 2022

My Super Duper Woper Cool Glasses!!

 In December I had to go to Specsavers because I can't see things perfectly clear when they are up close. 

I got given glasses and then have to wear them when reading. I usually don't wear them at school because I think I might get bullied for having glasses like everyone else that has glasses. I only wear them at home or if I'm reading small writing, large pieces of text, or if I'm reading a book. This is how I look with my glasses on.


Hopefully, I will be able to wear my glasses more often, and thank you for taking the time to read this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhys I think your glasses are great. You look very intelligent, not that you didn't before! It is a shame you feel you can't wear them at school. Glasses are just a tool to help your learning, no one makes fun of people who use spell check on their chromebook. It is great to see you are still blogging.

    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.