Thursday 30 April 2020

More covid 19 fun.

This is me and Luke swimming in the cow trough.

This is me on my motorbike with Smiley (AKA Fat guts.)



                                                 This is me and Luke at the beach jumping off a log.
                                     This is me on a walk with my mother and my dog Goose


Knuckle bones is a game. Step one, if you have any lambs or sheep at your house kill the ugliest one and have lamb shanks for dinner.  Inside the leg you will find some Knuckle bones sometimes you can get plastic knuckle bones but I like real Knuckle bones like I have in the picture.

You need to first get the Knuckle bones grease and yucky stuff off. If you have a dog don't let the dog get near the Knuckle bones because he will eat them. So first you need to put it in your your right or left hand whatever hand is right for you. Then put 5 knuckle bones into your hand. So you throw it up into the air the five knuckle bones in your hand and and then you have to at least try and get one on the back of your hand so throw it up into the air and when they're up in it to the air  flip your hand over and when the Knuckle bones come down try and catch at least one on the back your hand and then throw that knuckle bone up on the back off your hand and then catch it . Then throw the knuckle bone up the one knuckle bone in your hand up and try and pick up knuckle bone that is on the carpet or table. I think carpet is the best. Anyway when you're throwing up into the air you are trying to get a knuckle bone off the carpet or table and then when it's still mid air catch it as well as doing that. Then you're on twozies and it just goes on and on and on so that's how you play Knuckle bones.
                                 


This is me at the beach up a log.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhys
    Thanks for sharing your writing and photos with us.
    It looks as though you and Luke are having lots of fun and finding heaps of ways to stay busy during lockdown. I love the photo of you both in the cow trough. Was the water cold? What do you think would have happened if one of the cows had come along for a drink? You are lucky you live so close to the beach, so you can go there every day.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.